Vexillologists rejoice — we put the iconic flag of our beautiful hometown of Portland, Oregon on a helmet. Bold bands of blue and yellow, representing our rivers and fields, unfold nicely on a background of pacific northwest forest green. But you don't have to be an Oregonian to get one! The abstract design looks good anywhere in world.
A helmet that fits your head and suits your soul. A helmet that, finally, you want to wear and share with the world. With show-stopping graphics, thoughtful features, and our signature magnetic buckle, the Nutcase Street helmet brings out a "cool bike helmet!” wherever you go. Dual-certified for both bike and skate, it’s the helmet you’ve been waiting for. Take it with you down the street to the bakery or all the way to Bolivia — it’s ready for your next adventure.
- No pinch Fidlock® magnetic buckle for one-handed operation
- Certified safety for cycling and skating standards by CPSC and ASTM F1492
- Adjustable and removable spin dial gives a snug, comfortable fit
- Detachable visor shades them from sun and rain
- Deluxe soft chin pad for extra comfort
- Durable ABS shell
- Protective EPS inner foam lining
- Crumple zones in EPS to help disperse energy in the event of a crash
- 11 vents as well as ventilation grooves in the EPS
- Extra sets of foam pads for a perfect fit
- 360 degree reflectivity
Please be sure to measure your head before ordering.