Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Nutcase Helmet's Website, located at https://nutcasehelmets.com/.
By accessing our website, you accept these terms and conditions.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and all Agreements: "Client", "You", and "Your" refers to you, the individual utilizing Nutcase website. "The Company", "Ourselves", "We", "Our", and "Us", refers to Nutcase Company. "Party" or "Parties", refers to either the Client or Company or both. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of the land. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Nutcase Helmet and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Nutcase Helmet unless otherwise s. All intellectual property rights are reserved.
You may not:
- Republish material from Nutcase Helmet
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from Nutcase Helmet
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from Nutcase Helmet
- Redistribute content from Nutcase Helmet
Parts of this website offer an opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website. Nutcase Helmet does not filter, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their presence on the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of Nutcase Helmet, its agents and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who post their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, Nutcase Helmet shall not be liable for the Comments or for any liability, damages or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
Nutcase Helmet reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which can be considered inappropriate, offensive or causes breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
You hereby grant Nutcase Helmet a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations may link to our Website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses; and
- System wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Website information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities;
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we decide that: (a) the link would not make us look unfavorably to ourselves or to our accredited businesses; (b) the organization does not have any negative records with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates the absence of Nutcase Helmet; and (d) the link is in the context of general resource information.
These organizations may link to our home page so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are one of the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must inform us by sending an e-mail to Nutcase Helmet. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Website, and a list of the URLs on our site to which you would like to link.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Website as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of Nutcase Helmet's logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
We shall not be hold responsible for any content that appears on your Website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims that is rising on your Website. No link(s) should appear on any Website that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Website. You approve to immediately remove all links to our Website upon request. We also reserve the right to amen these terms and conditions and it’s linking policy at any time. By continuously linking to our Website, you agree to be bound to and follow these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and inform us any moment. We will consider requests to remove links but we are not obligated to do so or to respond to you directly.
We do not ensure that the information on our website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we promise to ensure that our website remains available or that the material on our website is kept up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of our website. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort and for breach of statutory duty.
Text Message Terms & Conditions
By “Opting In” to or using a Nutcase “Text Message Service” you accept these Terms & Conditions.
- “Text Message Service” includes any arrangement or situation in which Nutcase sends one or more text messages.
- “Opting In,” “Opt In” and “Opt-In” refer to requesting, joining, agreeing to, enrolling in, signing up for, acknowledging, or otherwise consenting to receive one or more text messages.
- “Nutcase” means Nutcase, its affiliates, and subsidiaries.
By Opting In to a Text Message Service:
- Nutcase is authorized to send text messages to the phone number with which Opt-In was initiated. Nutcase is also authorized to include marketing content in any such messages. Any purchases, services, or transactions conducted with Nutcase are independent of Nutcase Text Message.
- Individual/Group/Business consenting for the Text Message Service confirms is the owner of the relevant phone number with which the Text Message Service Opt-In was conducted.
- To withdraw that consent, text “Unsubscribe” or “Stop”. These Terms & Conditions still in effect even after you withdraw your consent or opt out of the Text Message Service.
After Opting In, you may receive some welcome messages and/or administrative messages, ex: confirm your Opt-In.
About the Text Message Services and Opting Out
Message and data rates may apply. Nutcase may terminate Text Message Service or your participation at any time without advance notice, but these Terms & Conditions still be in effect. For services operated help text HELP to +1 (833) 440-0861, and opt out by texting STOP. Your opt-out request may generate either a confirmation text or a texted request to confirm your opt-out.
Last Updated January 14, 2022