NUTCASE JOB POSTING
Position: Product Developer
Department: Product Creation
Reports to: Manager of Product Creation, Nutcase brand
The Product Developer is responsible for driving and coordinating product development from prototype through confirmation samples, ensuring that products achieve brief requirements and meet brand quality standards.
The Product Developer serves as an internal resource for product knowledge – including testing standards and technical specifications – initiating and maintaining processes and documentation that facilitate accurate record keeping, orderly sample maintenance, and timely responses to product-related queries.
At Nutcase, the Product Developer also works as part of a larger organizational team to generate product ideas and innovation, research product concepts, define product requirements, and provide sourcing recommendations.
This role includes but is not limited to the following duties:
- Technical specification creation and BOM review
- Sample management
- Coordination of the design approval process
- Buy-ready tracking
- Helmet testing coordination and documentation management
- Performing to development calendars and providing calendar input
- Coordinating product research, fit testing and market research
- Direct communication with overseas vendors
- Cross-functional communication with Sales, Marketing, Finance, Customer Service, and Management
- Limited domestic and international travel
- 1 to 3 years in product development, preferably in the cycling industry or a related industry (similar experience may be considered in lieu of this requirement)
- Knowledge of the manufacturing process
- Accurate, detailed and highly organized work methods
- Well-developed analytical thinking and problem-solving skills; consolidates information from various sources to reach sound decisions
- Positive attitude with willingness to go above and beyond, diving into the details, improving products and processes and helping out wherever necessary.
Please send your resume with letter of introduction and salary requirement to Kendall Burton at email@example.com
Application deadline: August 2, 2017